viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

The worst U.S. crisis since the Great Depression

This subject was what I were in charge of presenting at class. It was really interesting to me searching about that part of the recent history of the U.S.A. Before I started searching information about the Subprime Mortgage Crisis (2007), I knew hardly anything about it; but then I noticed that the whole problem not only affected banks and investors, but also a number of homewoners who lost their house because they could not continue paying their mortgages. It was very sad to see real photographs showing people raising signs in which they asked the government to turn their house back to them. Fortunately, the U.S. is now in a process of recovering from the worst crisis since the Great Depression and, according to my research, many Americans are hopeful that their country will be the same as before everything started. I think not only Americans hope that, but also many countries around the world, particularly, the ones that actively do business with the United States.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario